Quality English connects international students with
independent English Language schools and colleges.
Quality English schools
Quality English schools are carefully selected from the best Independent English language schools in English speaking countries. They are renowned for their quality and reputation, and offer a choice of general and specialised courses in desirable locations around the world. All schools are independently owned and managed. They are not part of a chain and each school has its own unique character.
How we select our schools and colleges
- They must be independent, owner-run and not part of a chain.
- They must have a good reputation which we verify through student and agent feedback.
- They must be nationally accredited.
- They are invited to apply for a Licence. This application has to be approved by the QE Board.
- We speak to the agents they work with to get their opinions.
- We carry out an inspection of the premises, and speak to the staff and students.
- We maintain regular contact with them to ensure they are maintaining the highest standards.
Quality control procedures
We take quality control very seriously and regularly monitor the quality of all our English language schools through student feedback, agent references and accreditation results. These must be of an excellent and consistent standard.Quality English and Quality Education Brochure 2017/18 (PDF)