Last updated: January 15, 2019
The following describes the terms on which JuniorCourses.com offers you access to its services.
Welcome to JuniorCourses.com. By using JuniorCourses.com at www.JuniorCourses.com (and its related sites, services and tools), you agree to the following terms with JuniorCourses.com. If you have any questions, please refer to the Contact page on our website.
This Agreement is effective as of 2 November 2017, for current users, and upon acceptance for new users.
Every user or a student who has attended a course at an educational institution can view, respond to or upload evaluations, reviews, images, videos from/to JuniorCourses.com free of charge.
Any reviews, feedback or comment submitted merely represent the opinion of the respective student.
Any educational institution, such as universities, colleges, schools, institutes, institutions of further education or language schools can conclude an agreement with JuniorCourses.com allowing to have a school profile uploaded with their own content, advice and links to JuniorCourses.com.
While using JuniorCourses.com, its services and tools, you will not:
- use our sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (does not apply to minors) or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services or tools
- fail to deliver payment for a course purchased by you, unless the institution has changed the course's description after you purchased, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the institution's identity
- fail to deliver a course purchased from you, unless the student fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the student's identity
- transfer your JuniorCourses.com account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent
- manipulate the price of any course or interfere with other users' listings
- post inappropriate content, reviews or courses in an inappropriate category or areas on our sites and services
- violate any laws, third party rights or our policies
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to JuniorCourses.com
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information)
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to JuniorCourses.com)
- export or re-export any JuniorCourses.com tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm JuniorCourses.com, or the interests or property of JuniorCourses.com users
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the JuniorCourses.com sites, service or tools or JuniorCourses.com's copyrights and trademarks or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Obligations regarding the content of the website
The student and the educational institution claim they will not provide any error or ambiguous details of themselves or other persons, and will not register under a false identity.
The student and the educational institution agree not to upload any contents which would:
- be wilfully false
- be of an offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic nature, or violence
- be of a racist, seditious, or nature or otherwise liable to prosecution or contrary to law
- violate existing rights, such as copyright, trademark rights, personal rights or property rights
- represent any advertisements
- identify other persons by name or place any images on which another person can be recognised
Additionally, the student agrees:
- to submit feedback, place an image or upload any other contents only if he has attended himself a course at the educational institution he is reviewing
- to only submit evaluations which correspond to his own experience
- not to make any false and/or irrelevant evaluations and/or false statements about the educational institutions
- to submit evaluations for the purpose of providing other students with an opportunity to get a more meaningful picture concerning a particular school. The same applies to images or other uploaded contents
Should a school believe the review or a tedtimonial submitted by a student is untrue or states the facts incorrectly, it can submit a written comment on such evaluation. It is left to the sole discretion of JuniorCourses.com to publish such comment on its website. If the comment is published, such publication will be placed below the respective feedback.
JuniorCourses.com and our users work together to keep our sites and services working properly and safely. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, conducting off - JuniorCourses.com transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue JuniorCourses.com sites, services or tools.
JuniorCourses.com gives no warranty that the contents displayed on the website(s) are free from viruses or/and other codes/data structures that could have a destructive or other impairing effect on them. The user is furthermore responsible himself for adequately protecting his data processing equipment to this end.
Before you book (if applicable):
- Insurance We strongly advise all students to arrange their insurance in case of the need to return home early, medical conditions and other unpredictable circumstances. You can also arrange student insurance with us, contact us for a quote.
- Health Declaration If you have any illnesses, allergy or disability, this must be reported at the time of confirmation of the booking.
- Visa approval It is responsibility of the student to arrange all applicable travel permits or visas and to have a valid passport. JuniorCourses.com is not responsible for determining whether or not student needs a visa. Visa regulations change quite frequently therefore we strongly advise you to contact the relevant Embassy/Consulate in your country for up to date information.
Student Claims & Reimbursements
We require all institutions listed at JuniorCourses.com to comply with our resolution process. Students and institutions permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion, on any claim that a student files with JuniorCourses.com. If we resolve a dispute in the student's favor, we will refund the student for the full cost of the course (including any applicable sales taxes), and we will require the institution to reimburse us for the amount due to the student. Without limiting the foregoing, institutions may not have to pay a reimbursement for a JuniorCourses.com claim if they provide sufficient documentation (for example, proof that the course was as described). If institutions do not provide JuniorCourses.com with a valid reimbursement method, we may collect amounts owed using other collection mechanisms, including retaining collection agencies. We may also suspend or restrict institutions from selling on our sites until payment is made.
Correcting Mistakes in Payments to Students or Institutions
It can be very difficult to calculate the exact final price of a required course as each school or institution has its own ever changing payment rules and fees. Thus we reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the erroneous student or institution refunds or reimbursements. We will inform the concerned party beforehand and the student should take into consideration the fact that further charges onto his account might occur when he/she has paid his study fees. Such charges are usually of smaller amounts to even the final balance due to various constant changes in exchange rates and bank transfer fees. Such charge will always be communicated to the party concerned in advance.
Fees and Services for Institutions
Joining JuniorCourses.com and listing courses and programmes and institution profiles is free of charge for standard listing. We do charge a fee per student enrolment. The fee amounts and other detailed mutual arrangements are stated in an Agent Agreement between the Institution and JuniorCourses.com.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in GBP – British Pounds Sterling. In most cases, agent commission fees will be directly debited from the students´ payments received for purchased courses or services. If, however, it is not possible to deduct the commission fees directly from the payments received from the students due to the nature of the course or other reasons, the institution or the service provider concerned will then be invoiced according to the previously signed Agent Agreement. If the institution´s paying the invoice then fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, and for accounts over 60 days past due).
This website is run by Bc. Vilem Jungmann - JuniorCourses.com with a current registered address at Tabor 46D, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic. We operate as an intermediary between schools, institutions, universities and language schools and users of this website in order to provide our users and students with the possibility to search and book language courses, accommodation and other services online via our website. We do not provide, own or run any academic and/or accommodation services ourselves and in particular we do not provide, own or run any course and/or accommodation. We do, however, provide extensive study travel counselling and services to potential students and/or their parents on selecting most appropriate Junior Courses and/or Programmes.
Students are also subject to the rules and regulations governing the particular language school they are attending and any relevant service booked. JuniorCourses.com is not liable for damage or injury caused to persons or property arising from the agreement entered into between the customer and the institution selected and all disputes between you, the student and the institution must be resolved as between the parties.
When you book with JuniorCourses.com you benefit from having the lowest price available, dedicated and friendly customer service should you have any questions or problems with your booking and we will do our best to assist should any difficulties arise.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
JuniorCourses.com states the contents uploaded by students and institutions does not represent any comments, statements, evaluations or recommendations made by JuniorCourses.com.
Cancellations and refunds
- General policy
- a refund of the Confirmed Booking or
- transfer to an alternative Course.
- The service provider will not be liable to you for any other costs or expenses that you may incur in the event that the service provider cancels a Course or a Programme.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms, in exceptional circumstances the service provider may reschedule a Class/Course or provide a refund or part refund, solely at its discretion.
Arrive on Time
You must ensure that you arrive on time for your Class. If you are late, the teacher/trainer may not let you in and you will not be entitled to a refund of your Confirmed Booking.
Classes/Courses shall take place at the location set out on your Confirmed Booking email, however this location may be subject to change. In the event that the location of the Class/Course changes, the service provider will endeavour to contact you by email and/or phone to inform you of the new location.
The service provider reserves the right to change the Class/Course content at any time.
The service provider shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to these Terms, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to: acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, riot, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance, restrictions, regulations, by-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any government, parliamentary, or local authority, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or those of any third party), I.T. viruses, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery, power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- Cancellation by the service provider
- Cancellation due to visa refusal
- visa has been previously refused
- visa is refused and/or cancelled due to course non-attendance
- where the relevant Home Office, Embassy, Consulate or port of Entry immigration officials believe that you are not a bona fide or genuine student and subsequently refuses visa and/or entry to the country where you book your course/accommodation
- if student leaves the country during the course and its denied re-entry
- if appeal is pending
- where any information was falsified.
By making a reservation trough us with a service provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and refund policy of that particular service provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the service provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the service provider (the delivery terms and conditions of a language school can be obtained with the relevant language school, with which we are happy to help). The user needs to accept the terms and conditions of the service provider prior to booking. The service provider is solely responsible for the correctness of the information in the terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the guest to clarify any ambiguity about the terms and conditions of the service provider prior to the booking. If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please contact us urgently. Please note that you may and most likely will be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the service providers's cancellation and refund policy. We recommend that you read the cancellation and refund policy of the service provider carefully prior to making your reservation as you are bind by these after you have paid for your booking. The booking is subject to the service providers's own cancellation policy. An administration fee may be charged by the service provider in the event of cancellation. We recommend you read the cancellation policy of the service provider carefully. JuniorCourses.com will not charge any additional cancellation fee. You are strongly advised to take insurance in case you are unable to start or to complete your course for reasons outside your control and JuniorCourses.com will be happy to assist.
Mistakes made by you with regard to Course dates or Course locations will not constitute grounds for cancellation.
The service provider reserves the right to cancel a Course. In the event of such cancellation, we or the service provider will contact you by e-mail and / or telephone and offer you the choice of:
We make all reasonable efforts to provide the courses as set out in our website. Occasionally, the service providers make changes to and correct errors in brochure and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and then cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst the service providers always endeavor to avoid changes and cancellations, they must reserve the right to do so. Most changes are minor. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible via email or telephone. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options: (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or purchasing an alternative course from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available (if the chosen alternative is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will ask you to pay the difference) or canceling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full and quick refund of all monies you have paid to us. Please note, the above options may not be available where any change made is a minor one. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time). If your reservation has been canceled by the service provider, you will receive an email to confirm your cancellation and possibly even a phone call. If you do not receive the cancellation email, please check your Spam/junk folder to see if the email is there. If you have not received a cancellation email in your inbox or Spam/junk folder, please contact our customer service as soon as possible. Any change made to the dates of stay of a Special Offer or Non Refundable reservation will be charged by the service provider and is non refundable due to the special deal. JuniorCourses.com shall not accept any liability for losses, additional expenses or any claim whatsoever due to changes in accommodation or other academic services, sickness, weather, strikes or any other cause. All such losses, additional expenses or claims will be borne by you unless otherwise agreed between you and the service provider.
If you have been refused visa you must inform us immediately, failure to inform us with less than 14 days before the course start date might result in refund refusal. Please see the provider’s Cancellation Policy. No refund will be issued where original documents have not been received. You must send us and the provider these documents by recorded post as well as scan them and send them via email to one of the addresses at the Contact page and to the provider as well. Where refund is to be issued due to visa refusal full course and accommodation fee will be refunded less bank and/or credit card charges. Please note each school has their own visa refusal cancelation policy and some fee may be charged by the language school in this event. You can find the visa refusal policy of the school in the school profile in our website or on the school´s own website. Neither JuniorCourses.com nor the service provider will issue any refund where:
Termination means stopping or leaving all or part of the course and/or accommodation once the course has started. If you decide to terminate your course at any point after starting date no refund will made of tuition, accommodation or booking fees by JuniorCourses.com. Termination is in breach of the service providers’ termination policy.
Please see the specific terms of the service providers profile you have selected prior to booking a course as you will be bound by these specific terms and conditions once you confirm the booking.
Classes are not held and most institutional facilities are closed on public holidays. Most published courses start on Monday. If Monday is a public holiday, classes will start on Tuesday. No refunds, credits or any other form of compensation is usually made for classes not available on public holidays.
Limitation of Liability
You will not hold JuniorCourses.com responsible for other users' content, actions or inactions, or courses they list. You acknowledge that we are not involved in the actual transaction between students and institutions. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, we have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of courses advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of institutions to offer courses, the ability of students to pay for courses, or that a student or institution will actually complete a transaction or return a course purchase.
Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our sites, services or tools, and operation of our sites, services or tools may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use our sites, services and tools.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to:
- the full cost of the course (including any applicable sales tax) and its original shipping costs,
- the total fees you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or
- GBP 100.00.
Access and Interference
Much of the information on the sites is updated on a regular basis and is proprietary or is licensed to JuniorCourses.com by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper and/or other automated means to access the sites for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the sites without the prior express written permission of JuniorCourses.com and the appropriate third party, as applicable
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the sites, services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with the sites, services or tools or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the sites.
By listing a course on JuniorCourses.com, you assume full responsibility for the content of the listing and course offered, and accept the following listing conditions: When you list a course on JuniorCourses.com, your listing will be posted on JuniorCourses.com and can be modified if you contact us. After we have published your listing(s), these should be, but in some rare cases may not be, immediately searchable by keyword, location, school name or category.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
If a dispute arises between you and JuniorCourses.com, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and JuniorCourses.com agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United Kingdom, possibly also the Czech Republic. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against JuniorCourses.com must be resolved by a court located in the United Kingdom, possibly also the Czech Republic, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below.
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than GBP 5,000 (five thousand British Pounds), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. Such provider and the parties must comply with the following rules:
- the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration
- the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties and
- any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
JuniorCourses.com is currently located at Tabor 46D, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 2 working days after they are initially posted. Additionally, we may notify you of amended terms by e-mail.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Fees and Services (with respect to fees owed for our services), Content, Liability, Indemnity and Legal Disputes.